2022 A ZONE COUNTDOWN....

It truly was a beautiful sunrise...as Mr. jaws appeared from the manzanita...he tried to zig..but just could not zagg from the little rifle that could...KAPOOW...and yes..I had to touch it....Gross..

.View attachment 55197
Nice cutters on that one, Thats a nice mature pig. I'd euro mount that one if it was mine, The rest of I would grind into sausage

Blue will have his way with that skull..I stopped boiling them out years ago...the garage is full .. meat donated to the land owner who does not hunt ..I love those types of landowners...keeps me busy..

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu