2022 AZ COUES BUCK EXTRAVAGANZA....

HATCHET1

"yes,it killed the hound..ferocious bitch she was"
Aug 2, 2013
...as we loaded the the truck for the final days of the season...the wind was harsh and the air was cold .. knowing that we would most likely only have 1.5 days to make something happen as rain is in the forecast for Saturday and Sunday...and this is the final Weekend for our unit .... Our spirits are high and our hopes are alive...wish us luck fellas...we just departed on our long and arduous 59 mile drive from the house down to motel Coues....it's on.

Last edited:
..I've got #1 and #3:with me this hunt...#2; has college finals and work...(slacker) Thank goodness I've got at least a couple of knuckle draggers with me...the thought of actually having to cut and stuff a coues deer into my pack was making me nauseous....they never get shot from the road.. another reason why I hate coues deer..uggh.

Have ever mentioned how I hate the wind. Nothing, but nothing can ruin a trip like the wind. Will be waiting for dead deer reports.

Reactions: HATCHET1
Set 2.....4 coues that identified as girls..1 coues spike....2 mule deer does...set 3 coming up ...big ..big country A31ers...Oh..and windy as fck...I hate the wind...

Screenshot_20221202-114358.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: ilovesprig
Oh..and also..100% chance of rain all day tomorrow...and Sunday..clearing on Monday..the day after the season..the gods love me ....

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu