2022 AZ COUES BUCK EXTRAVAGANZA....

... yesterdays evening set resulted in a surprise visitor in December...who knew?? Damn I hate these things...and he was pissed....

Screenshot_20221202-153529.png

Last edited by a moderator:
...set 4 this morning resulted in this ominous weather moving in...it is now pouring rain with thunder and lightning..I had boy #;3 carry the rifle on the pack out as the lighting was striking all around us this morning...I'm always looking out for these boys.....looks like we may be hosed for the rest of the weekend ...I hate deer hunting ...

Screenshot_20221203-095648.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Update...weather worse now..made it back to the Marriot and am headed up the titanium club level now for martinis and college football.1 last shot in morning if this storm clears..if not ..we will have the ceremonial tag burning tommorow afternoon.. as we must be home by 2pm for the 9er game...it's been a good year for the hatchets in AZ..all elk tags and all but 1 deer tag were filled...Bring on Texas the last week of the month...I'm shooting something....

Just rolled in fellas..hunted for 1 day..rained out on 2...1 xx large 170,s type mule buck at 200yds...(off menu) 2 mule deer does..4 coues girl deer..1 spike coues buck...boys have grown out of spike shooting..had this been a few years back... KAPOOW..it would have been over..1 heard of stink pigs..a covey of quail..and dove for days..not a bad trip..all animals are marked safe!!! Was good to have #1 back home for the weekend...in the end..it's just about being with these boys..young men actually....stand by for Texas. 2022 Blog....I'm bringing 3 150 qt coolers...jus sayin..

Time with the boys in the bush.
Priceless is too soft a word.

Congratulations

49ers have a QB problem. Facts.

Reactions: HATCHET1

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu