2022 Rabbit Season

I would totally do it, might be kinda fun to dye em like the old school keychains, but I really don't know how to preserve 'em! Just been coyote food thus far.
I made some years ago.. buried em in Borax for a few weeks then set them in a shotshell with epoxy similar to a turkey beard. Then my wife threw em out saying they were creepy lol

I made some years ago.. buried em in Borax for a few weeks then set them in a shotshell with epoxy similar to a turkey beard. Then my wife threw em out saying they were creepy lol
Those sound super cool. I might have to give that a shot. Christmas ornaments for everyone. Bahahaha that's hilarious about the wife tossing 'em though.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu