210 yd D16 shot

brad nsw

Oct 24, 2015
Dropped him where he stood. 5 nights in a tent. 7:15 AM, he walked across a 15 foot shooting lane and that's all she wrote. 3 bucks in two years within 20 yds of each other. Now I have to fill myAO tag. 30 Oct D16 Buck.jpg Blinds all set up so know where I'll be for the next few weeks!

Have some pics of a nice 3x4 on my game cameras...just need him to walk into 30yds while I'm in the stand!

Nicely done Brad. That is a dandy buck. What caliber is your 700?

That's cool. Congrats and good luck on your AO tag.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

NKB the model 700 is 7mm magnum. Dead on out to 260, zeroed for 200yds.

Sure beats the old WWII Ge Mauser I used for 40 years. Knocked down quite a few bucks with it but wasn't comfortable past 200yds.

Glad I made the investment! Easier to do now that girls are out of college and weddings are paid for!

What scope do you have on it?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu