.22 Subsonic Lead Free?

Lenny

Oct 24, 2021
Anyone know of any lead free standard velocity or subsonic .22 ammo? I’ve been running CCI copper for years but my cz 457 absolutely hates the high velocity stuff

I use Norma Eco Speed-22. They are hyper velocity ones. No complains.

My buddy and I have both had a tuff time hitting the broad side of the barn with sugar free/unleaded 22Lr I have giving up all together.

But my 17HMR is 1'' MOA at 100 yards all day long using sugar free. Yeah the17 is my go to for rabbit head shots.

My buddy and I have both had a tuff time hitting the broad side of the barn with sugar free/unleaded 22Lr I have giving up all together.

But my 17HMR is 1'' MOA at 100 yards all day long using sugar free. Yeah the17 is my go to for rabbit head shots.

Modern pellet guns are the bomb for bunnies................. ;)

rabbit opener '23 1.JPG

Reactions: Lenny

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu