24-25 Nor Cal Goose Hunting

KID CREOLE

Aug 29, 2014
Hey folks,

I just got back from the Kittles Outdoors State Duck Calling Contest and a good time was had by all

This year I have picked up more property in my previous area near Colusa up toward Willows. All of my fields are out of the closure, so Specs are open for us all season. There will also be some opportunities in the Delta are too

Our typical hunts are now 6 or more, if you book 6 spots we will provide lunch

All hunts will be full day hunts when the weather cooperates

With this tough economy we are rolling back to prices to $300 per gun per day

PM me here or text me at 310-947-5315

KO_OUTDOORS_LOGO_2024.jpg

Thats old school price right there! If any of you 16ers have not shot geese out of a pit blind...your missing out!! Well worth it..plus all day..damn thats a smokin price.

Reactions: ilovesprig
Amd to the Secret spot I would hope....every guide has one so I'm told .

• Haha
Reactions: ilovesprig

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu