24th is up

Ahidog

Jul 10, 2012
Foster son gets a 24 at Skybust U (San Jac). 8) I get a 31 ar Mendota 2 for 6 not bad Never been to Mendota. ??? Gonna do the 24 I think

Bummer just found out big zero for me. Last year I didn't get drawn once. I hope that changes this year. I put in all Saturdays for wister, San j, modesto, and Los banos. Well now I gotta figure out what to do for opener!!!

PinTeal34 said:
Can't say that I'm not jealous of you Ahidog

Aaron if something happens and we have an opening I'll let you know but there are 4 of us me Matt Josh and the foster son Trustin. Would like the boys to get to know you though you and my two seem to have the same interests.

ilovesprig said:
Great going Tom.......The Jac will be great!

Hell Steve Trustin drew a 37 8) for the Wiz on Sunday now I gotta figure out how to make him go ???

Congrats ! You can have the blinds I don't pick !

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    110.1 KB · Views: 21
ilovesprig said:
I know 5 guys drawn for San J......Anybody know anybody drawn for Wister on the opener?

It blows my mind that I drew for San J on the opener !

ilovesprig said:
Blows mine, that one of my old waterfowling buddies has drawn #1 at San J.....See you there..... ;)

Ah sage advise on blinds available too he is definitely going if Matt has to hog tie him

ilovesprig said:
Blows mine, that one of my old waterfowling buddies has drawn #1 at San J.....See you there..... ;)

That we will my friend!

20151024_092008_zpsi3jofwj1.jpg

4 limits in 18 minutes

San Jacinto WLA

mazilla said:

4 limits in 18 minutes

San Jacinto WLA
Wow! Good job! Do you know if all the sweat liners got on or not? I was the last to get on at wister and am thinking I should have tried SJ since I only got one teal.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

MasterBlaster66T said:
mazilla said:

4 limits in 18 minutes

San Jacinto WLA
Wow! Good job! Do you know if all the sweat liners got on or not? I was the last to get on at wister and am thinking I should have tried SJ since I only got one teal.

Blinds were changing hands by 7:30ishAM, when I got back to the line at 9ish(after dicking around, being bothered by over-zealous wardens, etc) there were only a dozen or so people left waiting.

I sweer, the wardens must be first timers...every hunter they approached was "show me your hands" as they kept their strong hand on their sidearms. I told them they were safe and to give it a rest.

Yeah, they are a pain sometimes. Especially on opening days when they are not used to it yet. Sounds like SJ would have been better, lots more people were waiting for blinds at 1030.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu