25x284 Update

KoozeDeer

Jul 18, 2016
I have been having lots of fun with my 25x284 chambered by @NBK i have settled in with my final load and the rifle is running about 1/3 Moa. @3060 FPS. Again I am using Blackjack bullets 131g (made by Sierra) these bullets are a blast as I have been wanting a high BC 25 caliber for ages. The BC is @330 g7 witch is a touch better than a 140 Berger. I decided to throw it in a MPA chassis that’s been sitting around just for kicks. Action is a Gunwerks GLR with a 5-22 Nightforce NXS. I have 2 other rifles getting chambered at Fine Firearms as well. One of which is a 7mag that I will be using Cutting Edge 155 solid copper bullets for use in California. Hoping to have some success with copper.image1.jpgImage 2.jpg

Copious amounts of dead mammal pics please. Then it works. Nice rigg.

Pretty light for a target rifle. I’m wanting to build a competitive rifle and do some competitions in the summer. I am thinking I am going to use the same exact chassis you have there.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu