3 COUES FOR 3 BOYS!

Congrats to the boys (great pix)....They've been well taught...…...;)

ps....Can't believe they shot something with plain old hoodies, cotton tees, jeans, and skull caps...…:joy:

Reactions: Lungpopper
Stevo...exactly!! Without the fancy name brand camo..I was shocked also!! L.O.L.

Reactions: HortoTheSlayer
Total pozer right there...that's #1..he did not pull the trigger yesterday..he did the deed Saturday morning in the old school camo his daddy handed down to him
.L.O.L..

.20181208_103020.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Lungpopper
Good work boys! Nice to see them out loving what you love. My boys have stink pig tags next month in AZ there is nothing I love more than hunting with them.

Reactions: HortoTheSlayer
Congrats to all of them that’s great that you all get to hunt together !

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu