30.06 wanted.

hey jeff i dont know where you are but i get amazing deals on used rifles and shotguns at a slace in simi valley CA in ventura county

Check out CalGuns. Their "Marketplace" forum always has Ruger American in .30-06, usually like new, for $300 or less, and it's a great rifle.

Very common gun......Should be easy to find a good used one......You can buy the Savage Axis new for under 400 with a scope.......Even though this scope isn't much. It will get the job done....... ;)

Tanner with his Savage Axis 30.06 an the 1st time he pulled the trigger.

Attachments

• IMG_4841.JPG
    IMG_4841.JPG
    630.8 KB · Views: 25
Jeff,

I have a Remington model 700 BDL, its in good condition and barley used. I'm overseas but will try to get and post picks if interested.

V/r

Joe

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu