SCH OUTDOORS

30 days in the Hole..

HATCHET1

"yes,it killed the hound..ferocious bitch she was"
Aug 2, 2013
9,352
17,460
113
Here we go again...uggh...good luck D zone buck shooter guys...I hate myself... Exhausted already..
 

Attachments

  • Screenshot_20261007-120930.jpg
    Screenshot_20261007-120930.jpg
    153.6 KB · Views: 3
Oh my...what do we have here? Times almost up boo boo...
 

Attachments

  • Screenshot_20261008-093812.jpg
    Screenshot_20261008-093812.jpg
    642.4 KB · Views: 9
  • Like
Reactions: skeet
I know dude . I'm a little sick at the moment as I'm back in CA for and ungodly amount of time.. chasing bucks and bears...it all begins at 626 AM tommorow...Lord give me strength ...
 
  • Like
Reactions: TRICER
Ya...he was a looker for sure ..only 6 more to go...Lord give me strength...come on hurricane Henrietta ..
 
  • Like
Reactions: TRICER

About us

SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience. Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.