30+ million

Yes it's not good in anyway possible.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

I sure didn't ask for it. It will definitely impact all of our future.......

I think not much can be done other than get back to work WITH new precautions... call it the new normal. Peeps will die in the process and hopefully some type of vaccine will be available sooner than later. It'll be up to each person of how they stay safe.

I heard kids in SanFran are call this virus the Boomer Doomer. eff them brats.

just a thought.. carry on..

where's Larry??

I agree we need to get the ball rolling asap. And yes just be mindful untill it's over.

I think not much can be done other than get back to work WITH new precautions... call it the new normal. Peeps will die in the process and hopefully some type of vaccine will be available sooner than later. It'll be up to each person of how they stay safe.

I heard kids in SanFran are call this virus the Boomer Doomer. eff them brats.

just a thought.. carry on..

where's Larry??
Garys not here man.

I said at this start of this I thought the panic and over reaction was worst than the problem and I still feel that way. I feel terrible that over 70,000 lives have been lost, I fear there will be many more in the months to come. That being said, this country needs to get back to work and get the economy going again begore there is nothing left to salvage. There are safe and sensible ways to get back to work and we all need to do our part to help make it happen. Things are going to take some time before we are anywhere close to where we were before the china virus started, but we need to get the ball rolling, NOW.

I drove around last weekend and I saw more houses for sale than ever almost one every 2 or 3 blocks.
So RE is gonna drop soon.
Times like this make people poor and wealthy. You got cash? Get ready to buy appreciating assets! Don't buy a car or an expensive toy now. Refi your debt and keep you expenses to a min. This is an pportunity to grow wealth if you have the balls, good credit and a decent job.

I drove around last weekend and I saw more houses for sale than ever almost one every 2 or 3 blocks.
So RE is gonna drop soon.
Times like this make people poor and wealthy. You got cash? Get ready to buy appreciating assets! Don't buy a car or an expensive toy now. Refi your debt and keep you expenses to a min. This is an pportunity to grow wealth if you have the balls, good credit and a decent job.

you are on to something there!

First it was "to curb the outbreak so hospitals don't over flow" Now its????? What anybody know? I noticed that through the worst part of the whole thing nobody was wearing masks.....now at the end of the flu season EVERYBODY is and what really is stupid is some stores NOW are requiring masks to be worn. No herd immunity Sunshine, Humidity and Vitamin D kill a virus dead. This makes no sense at all. NONE! The Masks are the Mark Of the BEAST "See how easy we got the to do it..." You will not catch me wearing one of the virus collecting symbols of Satan.

Newsomlini logic is this "if it takes a 1000 deaths to save one than so be it"
Thursday Huntington Beach had its first business owner commit suicide from this insanity. Lost everything......he got nothing from these muther fuckers so he blew his brains out. No you can't work but you still have to pay your taxes and you rent mortgage bills insurance....

A lot of people want these SIP orders to last cause they're making $26 an hour in unemployment to stay home from their lower paying jobs.

Reactions: Dawnandusk
How many have gone back to work here.
If you own a business have open yet.
How many still out of work.
for where I work at we are stage4 so be a long time it looks like. went there this morning spent a hour or so cleaning spider webs and dust from inside my shop out of boredom. Hurry up and get here monday I am going fishing.

Definitely not me I work for subsea systems and all are revenue comes from entertainment and port towns sea trek helmet diving is what I make and that's how we make are money every time cruise line pulls into a port and the tourist walk under water. So might be a minute for me. The boss thinks differently so I hope he right

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu