30 Nosler Rebarrel

How does the hydro dip hold up? Additionally who did it? Utah hydrographics?
This is the only rifle I own that has been dipped, not sure how it will hold up. This rifle lived for three years as a 28 Nosler with only about 100 rounds thru it only at the range. I am not certain how it will hold up but I have been told the dipping is pretty tough.
McMillan had this stock dipped about three years ago when it was new, it was something they had offered at the time but no longer offer due to having too many problems. Not sure who did the dipping for them, I know they sent it out to get done.

Liddy

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu