$35 Fed Stamp ?!?

fish dog

Apr 28, 2015
Johnson City, TN
Just checked the USPS website to see if the 18/19 fed stamp was out yet and found this...

https://store.usps.com/store/product/stamp-collectors/mallards-psa-silk-cachet-2018-2019-S_541818

...although the stamp clearly says $25 on it they're asking $35 for it on the USPS website. Is this a #1- mistake/typo #2- a $10- service charge at USPS #3- some type of "special" collector stamp that they charge more for (since it says it's a "silk cachet", whatever that is) #4 - just another way to discourage hunting by charging more...again.

Think I'll wait until CWA has them.

Reactions: longduck
Don't know were your located, but according to Turner's weekly flier, all stores now have them.

Every year I somehow end up waiting til the last minute and have to scour every post office and sporting goods store from Lakeside to Niland.. when I could've just bought one from CWA early like now.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Can you still not just add it to your license in CA?

Here in CO you buy it online and it is a temp stamp for 2 weeks to give them enough time to get the actual in your hand. No running around anywhere.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Nick,

You can only add the state duck stamp to your hunting license....Then you have to request the actual stamp.

Nick,

You can only add the state duck stamp to your hunting license....Then you have to request the actual stamp.
I hope they update that for you guys some day. Very easy here in CO.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu