4th annual SCH Oscar Canon Wounded Warrior Duck Hunt At Falling Feathers Ranch

Aeon

just a dude who duck hunts
GOLD SITE SUPPORTER
Feb 16, 2011
Its time again!!!!!!!!!! for you guys that do not know what we do here is the link from last year
http://southerncaliforniahunting.com/huntersforum/index.php?topic=5221.0
I think we are the nations largest duck hunt and we are set to grow even bigger! This years even is set for January 10th. We will have the guys out the night before for dinner at the club and hang out by the camp fire. We have rooms setup at the luxury hotel in Niland. It really is a great event and more fun than i can even tell you for both the club members and the warriors that come out.

We need hunters! In years past when the number of wounded rehabbing at Camp P was much higher it was easy to get guys but that number is getting smaller every day. We have some spots left to fill so if you are a combat wounded vet or active duty ph recipient and you want to spend a day hunting ducks at Falling Feathers Ranch near the Salton Sea drop me a email! Last year we had our first double amputee hunt with us and HE had a blast. So do not think that just because you are not mobile we can not take you out! WE CAN

The only thing you need to hunt with us is a Valid California hunting lic. with state and fed duck stamps. Thats it !!!!!!!!

We have amazing sponsors and everything from food and lodging to ammo and guns are all provided. You will be taken care of by the members of the club. Transportation out to the sea can be worked out as well. I already have 1k rounds of Hevi-steel sitting in my garage waiting for first light on the 10th.

So if this interests you or you know someone who fits our group drop me a PM and we can talk.

thank you to all the warriors that have fought to keep us safe, all of us are in your debt

Aeon aka Bill

bpgroup2_zpse5537c1f.jpg

You are good people Bill! Thanks for everything you do for our heroes!

I love how the dog said screw the photo op, I'm still huntin'

Outstanding Bill........I look forward to the WW hunt every year at Lake Cuyamaca. Great kids and the very least we can do for them........... :D

:) Pass this on to anyone you know that might be interested.

we are on the way out! full report to come :)

Attachments

• oc1.png
    oc1.png
    317.5 KB · Views: 126
Bill, this year try to take a better picture......you look out of place like someone stole your ice cream

Have a good time and thanks for your effort

We have a full load of hero's... Think we are at 20 guys! God help the spoons

Good luck Bill..........And thank you to all the vets.

Our Wounded Warrior hunt is Tuesday at Lake Cuyamaca......My favorite hunt of the year.

I would like to say a huge thank you to Bill and the boys of Falling Feathers Duck Club. I really enjoyed hunting with you guys and appreciate the hospitality you and the club shown toward myself and the other two Wounded Warriors, Jordan and Chad. I know for a fact it meant a lot to us and is an event I will look back on and smile for years to come.

Welcome to site and thank you!

Full report to come....

Welcome to the SCH website and forum wfsmithjr0351. And thank you for your service and sacrifice! We are so greateful!

Big props to all this hosting events like these, just plain awesome!

Bigger props to all those that serve, I sincerely hope the hunters enjoyed themselves!!!!

wfsmithjr0351,

Welcome to SCH.......My family and I are forever grateful for your service and sacrifice to our country.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu