5-day Channel Islands 6/24-28

I have a trip scheduled out of San Diego/Coronado Islands next month. Yellowtail and hopefully tuna. Hoping to get in at least one or two more before November

Going out tomorrow on the Fortune. Looking to get into WSB but, might have to settle for YT. I hope. I have not been out since last Nov. Damn virus.

Reactions: ke1234567
I know this may be weird for some, but I think I like fishing more than hunting. Don't get me wrong. I love hunting, but fishing just takes me back to my childhood

Nice!!! Is your trip on Fortune off shore or Coronado?
Fortune is out of 22nd st. landing LB. Coronado is out of the question. Most likely San Clementi or San Nice. Beings it's just a overnight trip San Nic. might be to long a run. About 85 miles out. The Pescador got into the WSB today so, I would hope Bruce will ask Jacob where they went. Last I heard the Pescador was up to 35 WSB. That's limits for 10 passengers, and crew. On top of that they had five Halibut, I might be off on Halibut number, but they did have some.

Reactions: ke1234567

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu