5th Annual SCH Oscar Canon Memorial Wounded Warrior Duck Hunt at Campo De Cazadores Duck Club

Aeon

just a dude who duck hunts
GOLD SITE SUPPORTER
Feb 16, 2011
5th Annual SCH Oscar Canon Memorial Wounded Warrior Duck Hunt at Campo De Cazadores Duck Club​
ok guys its time again for our not so little Wounded Warrior hunt down by the Salton Sea. We are going to do it on Dec 12Th this year and here is what we need.

If you know of a Marine or a Soldier who is a purple heart recipient and they might like to come duck hunting at one of Californians premiere private duck clubs then let me know.

They must have a vaild California hunting lic ( we can pay for that ) and their duck stamps. Outside of that they need nothing to come hunt with us. Hevi-Shot gives us our ammo and i am working on a great surprise for clothing this year! We have LOTS of shotguns and food and drinks are provided.

This event is open to both active and retired military but space is limited so please contact me asap.

http://campodecazadores.com/
http://www.hevishot.com/

Bill, I've forwarded this thread to my buddies who work at NMCSD and Pendleton. Thanks for doing this. As you know I'm no water fowler, but I'm happy to help any way I can. I think I'm around that weekend if you just need people to serve drinks or set up.

Thanks Bill......I sent this to was one of only 2 Purple Heart recipients (Brian Worbington) at the CWA dinner the other night......He's my daughters neighbor.

Its going to be a good time!

Bill,

The hunt is on a Friday? Dec 11th?

I like the name change of the club...doh!

Friday or Saturday willing to take guys out.

FYI...WW hunt up north that Justin and Andy put on is same weekend.

Aaron

I'm freaking slow, it's the 12th. And yes I know it's the same weekend as their hunt. Just have lot of conflicts date wise so the 12th it is. We will have them out to the club on the night of the -11th for food.

Drake waterfowl just committed to helping us with gear. Ohhhh Yeah

HOW RAD is Hevi-Shot and Drake for supporting us! s h i t makes me happy when people say yes to helping!

this is a great thing. if you need any help what so ever from transporting stuff or carpooling iv got the crea cab ready. I can pick up any one from LA south.

We still have spots open for this years hunt...Do not be shy its a fun event!!!!! if you guys know of anyone please let me know.

Just bumped my NMCSD buddies and a local NGO that works with disabled vets.

bump to keep this up top! do not be shy its a LOT OF fun and easy! drop me a pm or just give a shout here. EVEN IF YOU HAVE zero experience hunting ducks.

Willing to help in anyway, am pretty green but have some experience and could help with any equipment issues etc. Always happy to help support a good cause

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

the hunt is this weekend and it sounds like the birds have moved in! I have a last second cancellation that has opened up a spot so if anyone is combat wounded and wants to go on a great hunt let me know!

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu