6.5 BC by vortex

I don't know, I think the PRC or the SAUM are a bit more perfect on the medium size game. Lol

but your light weight 280ai probably tops them all.
I don’t know, I haven’t seen any 280ai kills this year but every time my 260 gets out it has lunch. My 280ai might be cursed. At least that’s my story until next season. I might have to punish a coyote with it just to make sure it works.

This weekend I am switching over to low velocity, low BC 250g bullets, and Open sites. Personally I think I would rather get hit by the 260 if I were a deer.

I don’t know, I haven’t seen any 280ai kills this year but every time my 260 gets out it has lunch. My 280ai might be cursed. At least that’s my story until next season. I might have to punish a coyote with it just to make sure it works.

This weekend I am switching over to low velocity, low BC 250g bullets, and Open sites. Personally I think I would rather get hit by the 260 if I were a deer.

45 or 50 cal? basically pushing a bowling ball through it.

45 or 50 cal? basically pushing a bowling ball through it.
I am shooting 50cal Thor Bullets. My friend owns the company so I am basically D16 pro staff lol. I am sure my spork will look good on his webpage. This is great example of how you steal a thread btw.
FBAF9A4D-5E78-4221-B596-5FAD9AC410CA.jpeg

Reactions: JakeSCH
Guess we need to start talking about the sch cup

Reactions: NBK

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu