6 week Hunting Fitness Class 4/22

TRICER

Dec 20, 2014
tricerusa.com
It’s official we are gonna do a 6 week hunting fitness class. Starting Saturday April 22 at 6:30am. Class is going to be $100 and will run 6 consecutive Saturdays. The gym is San Diego Elite Training in El Cajon. Seems like it is gonna fill up pretty quick so if you are in let me know and please shoot SDET a DM on IG to lock in your spot. If you don’t have IG let me know and I will get you hooked up with Nick.

Excited to work out with a bunch of like minded guys. This is gonna be fun.
96A1F399-AB16-4D30-B3FA-957562348B6F.jpeg

Excited for this weekend. I talked to one of my Tricer customers from Mtn Ops and they are hooking everyone who shows up with some stuff samples etc. If you haven't signed up, we still have a few spots.

Ya this morning was a butt kicker for sure. I had a great time @Ridge_runner @JakeSCH @SurfNHuntSD @Morgan1776. We will do it again next Saturday 6:30 gonna be packing D16 forks like they are nothing this season. @Stikbrandon you gonna come down next weekend?

Sorry drew wasn’t able to make it yesterday. Stupid busy, I think Nick and I are gonna try to get together this week. I have a wedding Saturday but I think I’m gonna be able to slip down there and ham straight home after.

What was it like ? Did Nick have you guys smoked ?

Sorry drew wasn’t able to make it yesterday. Stupid busy, I think Nick and I are gonna try to get together this week. I have a wedding Saturday but I think I’m gonna be able to slip down there and ham straight home after.

What was it like ? Did Nick have you guys smoked ?
Not gonna lie I feeling it this morning. Very similar sore to a long pack out. Nick crushed it for sure. I am hoping these classes will grow in popularity.

Not gonna lie I feeling it this morning. Very similar sore to a long pack out. Nick crushed it for sure. I am hoping these classes will grow in popularity.
Haha, I'm feeling it for sure. So much so, decided to walk it off at the SD Zoo today...

Reactions: TRICER
Yeah... Still feellng it this morning! Even though Saturday kicked my butt I still went for a nice hike in Laguna Sunday morning to keep the muscles moving... Looking forward to the next one!! Good to meet all who showed up!

Thanks again @Truduct for putting this together.

Yeah... Still feellng it this morning! Even though Saturday kicked my butt I still went for a nice hike in Laguna Sunday morning to keep the muscles moving... Looking forward to the next one!! Good to meet all who showed up!

Thanks again @Truduct for putting this together.
ya moving definitely felt good. Look forward to seeing everyone this weekend.

Calves were sore! Swapped out weekly my workout to more of interval training for the next month as well. Maybe one day I will be able to keep up with drew up the mountain. Lol

Did anyone get a pic of the finish times? I went to go get my phone to get a pic, but they were erased by the time I came back in.

Calves were sore! Swapped out weekly my workout to more of interval training for the next month as well. Maybe one day I will be able to keep up with drew up the mountain. Lol
ya the functional fitness is where its at for me. Lots of single leg stuff and getting the heart rate up. Its fun putting up a lot of weight but it doesn't really translate over to hunting situations. Jumping rope is great for the calves and feet joints/muscles

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu