#7 draw

Oct 11, 2014
Man, so bummed. Drew a 7 for next Saturday at Wister and now I'm going to be out of town! Of course no draws all year (other than one 80 something) and I get one on a day I am gone. Figures.

Sure does suck. That is generally the kick off weekend and looking at weather and moon phase it should be pretty good potential day for new birds.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

At least you drew. I'm in a waterfowl pact of 4 guys and we all put in with the agreement that if one draws we take the rest of the group. No draws all year. First time this has happened.

I'm not sure but I believe if you all put in for the same day and then go on someone's ticket who drew for the same day you will be disqualified for your draws.

sent using the FORCE with a JEDI MIND TRICK

MasterBlaster66T said:
I'm not sure but I believe if you all put in for the same day and then go on someone's ticket who drew for the same day you will be disqualified for your draws.

Nope..............All are qualified to hunt on each others reservation, if drawn.....What they can't do is give their draw to someone else, if they're on another draw the same day.

Oh, ok. So if someone in the group gets a better draw then another who also gets drawn then the person with the worst draw can go on the other person's draw?

MasterBlaster66T said:
Oh, ok. So if someone in the group gets a better draw then another who also gets drawn then the person with the worst draw can go on the other person's draw?

That is correct......And the 2nd person would burn his draw.......Happened to a couple of friends yesterday.

Man, that doesn't seem fair to the other guys who put in for a res. I know you can usually get on in the sweat line but a definite is much better for me.

there is no fair in duck hunting....

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu