94 years old and he kills his first turkey!

Snake Charmer

Happiness is a warm gut pile
Oct 13, 2011
San Diego
www.highonkennels.com
My friend Vince Laberge, (WW2, Korea, Viet nam USAF pilot came up today and hunted with Ed Z from the tribune doing the calling, He scored his first turkey ever! 8) Vince is 94 and still has the fire in the belly pretty cool 8)...) He was as excited as any child or man I ever had the privelidge of watching harvest their first animal. Hats off to a senior hero that at age 94 can get up in the middle of the night, drive an hour and kill a turkey with one shot.

Wow - that is awesome. Hats off to our Hero! Well deserved.

Fred, thanks for being so kind to our vets. I am proud to have you as a friend.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu