A Boy and His Giant Hog...

Dear lord...

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210427-115853~2.png
    Screenshot_20210427-115853~2.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 15
Reactions: Smokey58
Next up...lifesize bear...oh dolly..mama can't wait for that one.. she's damn lucky to have me..

Reactions: TRICER
My wife makes the boys keep their boar mount in the bedroom. It’s a shame keeping it out of public view like that. Ed crushed it though it looks awesome.

Reactions: HATCHET1
That badger is amazing.
The most frightening hunt I've ever been on..still get a rash thinking about it...not sure I wanna re visit that cold foggy morning...but ya..hes pretty cool.

The most frightening hunt I've ever been on..still get a rash thinking about it...not sure I wanna re visit that cold foggy morning...but ya..hes pretty cool.
Saw my first one in the wild in UT last year out deer hunting. I was in a truck and still scared, lol.

How long did it take to draw the tag for that desert bighorn?
E'ons.. just .gotta keep plugging away...and some day it will happen...love me some desert big horn! Next up... Nutria!! Ahh yes...

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu