A challenge

Kick ass DT! Thanks for cleaning up. I've spotted a couple big gold balloons stuck on a rock face which will need some rappelling equipment.

Im showing friends and families pics of these finds and telling them never to buy this bull crap ever!

Reactions: DoubleTrouble
I love this thread! Inspired me to climb a hill to grab a few balloons during my D14 hunt.

Yesterday I took my son to a birthday party where they released a handful of balloons and it made me hurt inside because I know where they will end up.

Reactions: DoubleTrouble
Glad you guys keeping this challenge going. Must just be a west coast thing...I didn't come across a balloon in GA.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu