A DANDY OF A SO CAL BUCK...

Yep....that's how I role.. ;D but if you look a little closer...its in plain sight...

Sure would be scary if it was...damn.. :-[

Would not have been possible with out mans best friend....lloyd!

Heres one for the new guys.."if theres no blood..then how can he dead??..wait a minute..maybe he's not?could have been my cat like reflexes that snuckup on him while he was basking"....thought for the month...Ha! sweet jesus.. ::)

I've seen some other pictures of animals hatchet has woo'ed to sleep on the interweb before and this one fits his m.o. Nicely done dude. Still smacking the big ones!

That's a nice one brotha.... not a fork... but whatever. You can't always be perfect.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu