A Good day at the fish pond with the grand children

Gspman

Dec 2, 2014
North LA county
I havent been much for fishing since we sold our boat so the wife and i decided to take the grand kids out to my local pond. So my wife, Step daughter and 3 grandchildren (4-5 and 7 years old) and I got in the truck at 5:30 headed to my secret little fishing pond today. Of-coarse forgot the camera at the house. Got to the spot about 7:15 after a 1.5 hour drive. geared up my 4 year old grand sons poll and had mom and grandma help him cast it out. within literally 30 seconds he got hit. pulled in a nice little fish. it was pretty much the same all day, toss out some bait grab the net and pull the hook out. kind of hard for the adults to even fish. the kids loved it and we made 3 more life time anglers. took off about noon with 30 trout. we were back at the house by 2 It was a great day not too hot a little cloud cover and everything was good.

Attachments

• DSCF1646.JPG
    DSCF1646.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 40
ok :) It was very nice after getting totaly shut down in the meache wilderness as well as bishop to be back on some good fish in a place i knew had fish

GSP - you need an SCH sticker on that rear window really bad!

There was a pile of them at the banquet/BBQ on the SCH table in front of the ladies...

Awesome! I remember getting my first trout with my grandpa at Sunbeam Lake, he was 13" on a tiny gold treble hook a split shot and a bobber. Funny thing was that I gave up on trout earlier and switched to bluegill fishing, and my grandpa ran into his friend former fish and wildlife commissioner jimmy Wong. Anyway keep taking them out.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu