A22 Opener Report

Unfortunately D7 and X9A are in the central portion of the state. This forum supports Southern Kalifornia. If you guys want to do an overall biggest buck contest that would be fine but we should include all entries from all states.

If we do Kalifornia I was thinking the following zones:

D9
D10
D11
D12
D13
D14
D15
D16
D17
D19

These cover the Southern portion of the state. Unfortunately TopBuck's zone would not be eligible.

Its your board and its your contest. You guys decide.

I would have to agree with you NBK, the deer in the eastern Sierras are in a whole differant class, it woudln't be fair ........I could win with a forked horn. I'm still in with my A22 tag. LMK

Lungpopper said:
Score ? Spread ?

I'm going to need a leave of absence from work. :eek: Wonder how that would go over ???

Wait a minute, back up here. Lungpopper has a job? With all his time in the field I just assumed he was a lottery winner.

This will be a lot of fun for 10 bucks. I’m in. Especially if it’s for our local Pacific Hybrid bucks. I say it’s just the net score. P&Y / B&C standards. (I think they are the same) Any handicap inches for bow? (just a thought)

((((((( Where do I send my 10 bucks? ))))))))

Other options to spread out the awards-

• First Rifle buck gets their 10 bucks back.
• First Archery buck gets their 10 bucks back.
• Biggest Buck (Net Score after deductions ) takes the remaining cash and the “”””Title”””” !!!!!!!!

Lungpopper said:
D12 and D17 whole different league also.

I don't know about D17, but I've seen 30" 4 Pt's. in D12 and spent 5 days in D7 with out seeing a buck.

Sounds like there's a lot of variables to concider.

This is cool guys count me my son and several other friends of mine, John let’s talk about this tomorrow, I think we need to narrow it down to just San Diego and L.A. Counties to keep it real and we should have it where you can enter either the archery or rifle contest or both,? Let’s have some fun here guys if we all pitch in a few more bucks we can have a barbeque, Sound good.?

HHHMMMM,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, ::) wonder who's going to end up with my ten bucks.

Went tonight saw a small buck and a doe on the way in.
Nothing but rabbits and birds once in the stand.After dark I checked the camera,there was a nice buck there at 7:06 last night

We will put the details together tomorrow and send out a global Bcc email to all of the members as well as put a banner together on the front page of the site that has the details as well.

Stay tuned... ;)

Michael Pritzl said:
This is cool guys count me my son and several other friends of mine, John let’s talk about this tomorrow, I think we need to narrow it down to just San Diego and L.A. Counties to keep it real and we should have it where you can enter either the archery or rifle contest or both,? Let’s have some fun here guys if we all pitch in a few more bucks we can have a barbeque, Sound good.?

Sounds good to me Mike. I'm in for whatever you guys come up with.

You should just move it from your right pocket to your left pocket cuz thats most likely where it will end up come Jan 1st. Or maybe you should send it directly to the teachanother fund.

BuckHunter said:
You should just move it from your right pocket to your left pocket cuz thats most likely where it will end up come Jan 1st. Or maybe you should send it directly to the teachanother fund.

More like the teachanother charity fund.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu