Action Alert: Oppose AB1254

686d14c44fa71903b30829d70b47ba27.jpg

The ‘dog is just very thorough. I totally understand not wanting some things out there. I just don’t give a $hit anymore. Lol

Yeah.. just is what it is... it's a part of the job man... the Debugging/Problem-Solving mindset. It's kind of a curse really. I notice a level of detail and granularity that most folks don't. You know... it's like the difference between when a hunter vs a non-hunter looks at a ridge. That hunter is gonna pick apart that hillside. Just out of habits he's learned.

'Social Tolerance' as an influencer on a states posture on wildlife conservation as opposed to actual data and science from biologists that live and breathe this stuff.
Sounds awesome. NOT!
When will the insanity end?

It won't. All this BS about how their feelings are a real thing and valid and all this other crap. They won't learn until some other furry species they think is cute becomes threatened due to how they already banned taking this other one, and they can then again take up a social justice warrior poster and feel good about themselves yet again and "demand" the gub'ment do something about the problem. AS they all stand aroud in a circle-jerk patting each other on the backs and posting about it and hashtagging the piss out of it.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu