Actually shot my rifle today..

HATCHET1

"yes,it killed the hound..ferocious bitch she was"
Aug 2, 2013
I hate shooting...I'm dead serious..but I had not my 270wbymag in awhile...shooting weatherby ammo..I called it after 2:shots...she's ready for XXXL mule deer and Aoudad in 9 days...wish me luck Fellas...I'm gonna need it... The Cockblockers are coming also ..damn it.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20211217-140641~2.png
    Screenshot_20211217-140641~2.png
    1.6 MB · Views: 12
Matty,

I don't know...Maybe a 3/8" to the right............................... :joy:
Stevo...I promise you there are many that would lose sleep over that.LOL...im just glad I hit the target Twice!! Ha! With ammo being non existent and especially factory Weatherby ammo being $100 a box..I won't shoot that gun at a target for another 5 or 6:years ..last thing I killed with it was a large Nevada Muley..it's time she comes out of the dungeon ..just as flat as the 257wbymag..gonna give old Alice a break this trip...hope I don't regret it...

Shooting paper sucks but, maybe with that shooting the boys will let you give it a go. One never knows.

Reactions: HATCHET1
Shooting paper sucks but, maybe with that shooting the boys will let you give it a go. One never knows.
Hoping so buddy..it's my birthday trip. But that never seems tto stop them from low holing me on just about every trip we go on.. cockblockers!! Boy #1 is home for Xmas ..so my b day is already complete!! Just happy to be with all 3 this Xmas.

Show us an Aoudad Hatch that would be cool, have not seen you in front of one of those yet ! Also how about a New Mex Ibex, any luck with them yet ? Keep us posted...
Well...I have been known to shoot a few free range aoudad in the past ..this is my personal best..33 and change..I will tell you...they take some lead ..keep shooting until they are dead..dead..dead...they ain't worth a fck to eat...but like grandpa said.." boy...I can make a 3 Dicked Billy goat taste good! Bring um home";and so we do..Screenshot_20211217-222036~2.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Well...I have been known to shoot a few free range aoudad in the past ..this is my personal best..33 and change..I will tell you...they take some lead ..keep shooting until they are dead..dead..dead...they ain't worth a fck to eat...but like grandpa said.." boy...I can make a 3 Dicked Billy goat taste good! Bring um home";and so we do..
I'll bet grandpa never said that about duck.

• Haha
Reactions: ilovesprig

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu