AHH...The Dirty T...

I mean..it's not duck stuff ..but it will do..

Reactions: sportyg
Once you've been to the dirty T ..it's hard to forget Tucson...besides..I have nothing better to do while Mrs Hatchet works double time..I need my rest in order to perform this season..July is just around the corner. .lord give me strength..

• Haha
Reactions: ilovesprig
THIS made my day!! Had a visitor at the resort..as if he knew he was staring at his greatest fan!!! Rubber necker..

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240419-173338.png
    Screenshot_20240419-173338.png
    1.7 MB · Views: 12
Stunning...

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240419-174434.png
    Screenshot_20240419-174434.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 6
Once you've been to the dirty T ..it's hard to forget Tucson...besides..I have nothing better to do while Mrs Hatchet works double time..I need my rest in order to perform this season..July is just around the corner. .lord give me strength..
Tucson used to be a great place back in the 70's.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu