Albino Buck Killed

CMPeterson

Aug 18, 2013
Canyon Lake Ca
http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/hunter-faces-backlash-after-bagging-rare-albino-deer/ar-BBgkS3C

Pretty cool buck!!

Attachments

• Albino Buck.jpg
    Albino Buck.jpg
    16.7 KB · Views: 134
Strong work. It's to bad it did not have more meat on it and was in such bad shape. Less freezer fill. I agree with people needing to relax I'm always surprised these albinos don't die from predation.

Snake Charmer said:
Used to be a covey of albino gambel's quail up near Needles, when the word got out they became trophies and it was all over.

Bummer I'd love to see that

There used to be a number of mottled deer (half white/spotted)......Really never had any desire to shoot them......I don't think I'd shoot an albino deer either......No problem with it.......Just me.

So what is the big deal.. back in the 60s/70s killing an albino deer wouldn't make the news at all it was just another deer..

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu