Ammo Restrictions ARE GONE!

I knew it was probably coming, but I can't wrap my head around how fast the decision was put on hold. So, the restrictions are unconstitutional, but we still have them.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

What I want is an ********** **** ****** ** ******* *****

-----------------------------
edited by Forum Janitor... dont push the line dude come on

Last edited by a moderator:
What I want is an ********** **** ****** ** ******* *****

-----------------------------
edited by Forum Janitor... dont push the line dude come on
Just saying what everybody wants to.... I want the resurrection to happen too. I want a new bicycle. A new .45 ACP. To live Free. You mean my founding fathers can say it but I can't They demand that we do something about tyranny... Yet here we are. BTW Big brother pounds on my door about 4 times a year. There isn't a night that I don't think about them busting down my door... So there is that.

And i dont know GD..That fruit fly check in Blythe is a doozy!!.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu