Ammo Restrictions ARE GONE!

Just saying what everybody wants to.... I want the resurrection to happen too. I want a new bicycle. A new .45 ACP. To live Free. You mean my founding fathers can say it but I can't They demand that we do something about tyranny... Yet here we are. BTW Big brother pounds on my door about 4 times a year. There isn't a night that I don't think about them busting down my door... So there is that.
You can most definitely think and say anything you want. I was just pointing out this is an open forum. One never knows. You know, Black helicopters and all.

It is the same judge who threw out the law limiting magazine capacity, but then said he would put his decision on hold while it makes its way through the courts. Probably pretty good advice to buy now. Who knows what this judge will do.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
Cool to see the judge attended IVC down here in the Imperial Valley. 78CC0420-F4A7-48A3-AF72-C6684445B657.jpeg

Reactions: Smokey58
Wow ..... 120 pages to explain 27 words written on old American English. I could given him a book that 80 pages of the founding fathers explaining the language of the day and its purpose of the 2nd Amendment. But hey who wants to look at anything the Founders said about the founding of the bill of rights and the language of the day.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu