Ammo

Juan

Jul 10, 2017
Anyone know where to find ammo in North County San Diego or around San Diego county?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Whenever you find it better buy all they have. I ordered 3 cases last month from BP. One of the cases was canceled. Only got 5 boxes from the other 2 cases still waiting for the other 15. While I was picking up the 5 boxes they had 10 boxes on the shelf so I bought those. Friggin komiefornia seems to be winning the battle. Can't stop purchase of guns but the F$#@ed on the ammo

Anyone know where to find ammo in North County San Diego or around San Diego county?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
What are you looking for? Pistol, rifle, lead free, shotgun etc.

Reactions: Juan
Whenever you find it better buy all they have. I ordered 3 cases last month from BP. One of the cases was canceled. Only got 5 boxes from the other 2 cases still waiting for the other 15. While I was picking up the 5 boxes they had 10 boxes on the shelf so I bought those. Friggin komiefornia seems to be winning the battle. Can't stop purchase of guns but the F$#@ed on the ammo
Its happening in other states also... I was in SLC, Utah and the shelves were empty, went to Phx Az and nothing there either, Yuma... nothing or very little, for sure nothing on the most common calibers, I did not see any shotshells either on common gauges,

Make a trip to bass pro shops.
Np gettin what u want. Just got to be put on a wait list.

yeah, for fun I stopped at stores on my way to hunt in CO. Shelves are bare in Utah and CO

Like I said in the classified section it would be really helpful if they allowed ammo sales or trades to be posted again.
I'd trade or buy stuff.

Reactions: Smokey58
I'm going to be up in Bellflower in a couple of days picking up a 12ga and a bow, anyone know any stores around there with ammo.

Ammo brothers in Cerritos south of Alondra just west of 605 freeway. Not sure how their supply is as of now. A few weeks few weeks back they were low on most common hand gun rounds. Shotgun and long guns pretty good. Be prepared for long line.

Reactions: sportyg
thanks for the heads up, I just nee to pick up some BBB for yotes only have a couple shell left

I saw this coming too...for years. The two things that tipped it off were the ammo background checks and non lead laws. Not only did I stockpile ammo but I also learned to reload and stockpiled components. Now I can make just about anything I need. If shooting and hunting is a lifelong passion - invest in reloading equipment when this panic ends. Unfortunately it may take most of the year to right itself.

Reactions: Muledeerhunter

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu