And another reloading room build for me

punkur67

Apr 12, 2014
My family just bought a new house here in So Cal after living in the motorhome for 9 months after we sold our last house. This is the 4th room I have put together now. I am still finishing everything up but this is where I am so far. I will post more updates as I complete more. It will be nice to be able to reload in a room again instead of on my small temporary cart I had in my dads garage.

Here is how the room was when we moved in...
Screenshot_20220824-125721_Gallery.jpgScreenshot_20220824-125729_Gallery.jpg

I re-purposed the heavy duty file cabinets and one of the countertops for the reloading bench. Laminate floors were cut out for the safes to sit on the concrete. I put some fake wood flooring behind my big safe and added some LED lights to make it look fancy. Overhead cabinets were delivered today and will be installed shortly.

20220817_212207.jpg20220817_212108.jpg20220820_143517.jpg

I bet it is nice getting out of the motorhome! We rented a house instead of the trailer, been working out well so far.

i wish i did not duck hunt so i could afford a indoor reloading room. its a bitch getting the garage temp stable in the summer to keep the fx120 happy :) kick ass area to build one.

Reactions: punkur67
I bet it is nice getting out of the motorhome! We rented a house instead of the trailer, been working out well so far.
It was not that bad till we got in to escrow, then we couldn't wait to get out. We were not sure if we were staying in CA or not and were trying to save as much money as possible so we did the motorhome life. Now that we are back in a house we really appreciate the space. We went from 325 sq/ft in the motorhome back to 3000 sq/ft in the new house

Great job. I know two guys who do a lot of reloading and their setup is not nearly that nice. Glad you got it done.

Man you always know how to make a clean set up for a reloading/gunsmith/working on guns area

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu