And of course the ac in my house goes out.

Aeon

just a dude who duck hunts
GOLD SITE SUPPORTER
Feb 16, 2011
Hottest day of the year and my ac dies. Over a week out just to look at it :( epic fail

That sucks it was definitely a hot one. Went off roading today near one of my deer spots and it was 106 too freakin hot for me

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gong to be 115 in Calexico tomorrow, it could be worse. Hummm wonder if there are any ac guys in the sch family :)

Aeon said:
Gong to be 115 in Calexico tomorrow, it could be worse. Hummm wonder if there are any ac guys in the sch family :)

Kinda' chilly over here..

Attachments

• BrrrrrCOLD.jpg
    BrrrrrCOLD.jpg
    4.1 MB · Views: 22
Wimp......consider this training for Baja no AC in the fields

Hope you have your fans already every car I saw at the Torrance HD had fans.......

My ac buddy came up last night put a fan motor in two relays and a new breaker box ....

My ac was down for about 5 hours.

My buddy does late calls, let me know if u guys need assistance

Got mine fixed by a friend as well. :)

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu