Annual New Mexico elk hunt play by play 2014

Lungpopper

GLASS,GLASS,GLASS
Staff member
Mar 2, 2011
Lakeside
schoutdoors.com
Our annual New Mexico hunt is about to begin. I'm very excited and ready to get on the road. I heard through the grapevine that the Elk are already scared. STAY TUNED

Re: Annual New Mexico play by play 2014

good luck! ill be waiting for my annual backstrap!

Our current view - for the next 5 1/2 hours. This years hunt will have the following shooters:

Me
Lungpopper
Snake Charmer
JustmyGame
JP
Skinny Hunter
Rusty

Two trucks, two trailers and a whole bunch of good times to unfold. This will be our ten year anniversary hunting elk at the current destination spot!

Pictures and play by play to follow in the coming hours and days!

Attachments

• drive.jpg
    drive.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 15

Good luck john. Wish I could've made it. Maybe next time

JoseC tapatalk pro

Got up early this morning to do a little spotting. Found these so we are off to a good start. Hunt starts tomorrow so today is about sighting in and scouting. More pics tonight.

Attachments

• IMG_1719.JPG
    IMG_1719.JPG
    215.9 KB · Views: 207
  • IMG_1722.JPG
    IMG_1722.JPG
    202.4 KB · Views: 212
Hanging out drinking bloody mary's right now. The day before the melee...

Living the good life! I'm stuck at work padding my wallet so I can get out and do a trip like that in the near future.
Hope you guys have a great hunt.

The night before the hunt...

JP is getting the tools ready for action. Nothing better than a sharp knife to manage the game. He is using a Wicked Edge knife sharpener. A must for the avid hunter.

We have a good idea where the elk are and will set up two different hunts between the seven of us. Should be fun. Stay tuned!

Attachments

• Knives.jpg
    Knives.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 13

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu