Another buck down

Thanks guys. We know of a few big bucks in the area, me and 2 of my cousins have A tags, so we will be hunting it hard these next few weeks.

eldeerslayer said:
Nice job. I think we drove by you guys on our way to Crocker Springs. Hunt safe and God bless.

Sounds about right haha we don't hunt it a whole lot usually. What vehicle were you in? I was either in a white jeep or a 1500 silverado

eldeerslayer said:
We were in a green jeep. We saw lots of does and a couple of spike but nothing legal.

I must not have seen you... There's a ton of deer up there. We saw 12 different spikes during archery up there, from 3" to 14" least deer we've seen in a day is like 24 I think.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu