Another buck down

Dang! Thats a lot of deer to see in a day. Is there a lot of hunters? Don't worry I'm not thinking of coming up there I'm just curious because San Diego is packed with hunters almost everywhere.

fordfan1 said:
Dang! Thats a lot of deer to see in a day. Is there a lot of hunters? Don't worry I'm not thinking of coming up there I'm just curious because San Diego is packed with hunters almost everywhere.
Yeah it's a good deer population, but I've been going to that area since I was 12 and haven't killed a deer outta there yet... We used to see 50

Nice way to manage the gene pool by taking that buck. I sounds like you have more deer in your area than we have down our way in the San Diego area. Way to go! :)

AirRifleHunter said:
Nice way to manage the gene pool by taking that buck. I sounds like you have more deer in your area than we have down our way in the San Diego area. Way to go! :)

Well up here it's pretty much just grassy rolling hills with some junipers so its a lot easier to spot deer compared to areas with a lot more vegetation, which I guessing you guys have a lot?

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu