Another buck down

Dang! Thats a lot of deer to see in a day. Is there a lot of hunters? Don't worry I'm not thinking of coming up there I'm just curious because San Diego is packed with hunters almost everywhere.

fordfan1 said:
Dang! Thats a lot of deer to see in a day. Is there a lot of hunters? Don't worry I'm not thinking of coming up there I'm just curious because San Diego is packed with hunters almost everywhere.
Yeah it's a good deer population, but I've been going to that area since I was 12 and haven't killed a deer outta there yet... We used to see 50

Nice way to manage the gene pool by taking that buck. I sounds like you have more deer in your area than we have down our way in the San Diego area. Way to go! :)

AirRifleHunter said:
Nice way to manage the gene pool by taking that buck. I sounds like you have more deer in your area than we have down our way in the San Diego area. Way to go! :)

Well up here it's pretty much just grassy rolling hills with some junipers so its a lot easier to spot deer compared to areas with a lot more vegetation, which I guessing you guys have a lot?

Back