Another bull down

oneazbowhunter

"will work for tag"
Oct 28, 2011
prescott valley,AZ
I met my 3rd hunter last wed nite. Like a lot of other hunters he had his sights set on 350 +, he has a 350 rifle kill to his credit but no bow kills. I told him I'd put him in front of as many bulls as I can in 6 days. I told him were going to be calling a separated by at least 25yds and if he needs confirmation on the score ill give him a thumbs up or down. On the 2nd day the bulls started bugling at 3 and I was able to call 4 bulls in which he passed on. But the 5th bull came in to 15 yards,my hunter never gives me a look and drops the 305" bull in his tracks. Funny what happens to goals after you put hair and horns in front of somebody at 15 yds!!!!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 11
Yeah, there would be no look back from me for a "thumbs up or down." I'd put an arrow through it in a heartbeat!

Pritty sure most of us would do the same!!! That's rad

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu