Another dog down

Aeon

just a dude who duck hunts
GOLD SITE SUPPORTER
Feb 16, 2011
Props to Dan Carey, he makes a bad ass AR15. The 204 ruger is a fun fun round to shoot. Its super cool to watch the round impact exactly where you want it through the scope. Confidence in gear is huge and this thing is nuts dead on. Anyways put another dog to sleep. 150 yards dead before it hit the ground.
http://www.careycustomrifleco.com/index.html
afec7fea.jpg

not bad for a duck hunter :)

350 yards DRT......I'm on a roll

f8214790.jpg

The last couple weeks I have stopped the distress calls and have used the howler/bark. I have a old knight-hale ez howler that has a sweet bark they can't resist barking back at.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu