ANOTHER LONG HIKE THIS MORNING

Lungpopper

GLASS,GLASS,GLASS
Staff member
Started walking about 4:30 this morning hit the area I wanted to check out just about day break. Saw 5 does and no bucks.
On the way out I found this matching set of drops about 10 yards apart.

Attachments

• IMG_1296.JPG
    IMG_1296.JPG
    148.2 KB · Views: 173
  • sheds.jpg
    sheds.jpg
    541.7 KB · Views: 170
Nice, I love that pic with the sun rise, I awoke to a flat tire this morning, x my hunting this morning..... Tuesday afternoon will Be my next day out

Did some more hiking this morning. Looks like I found the original owner of those sheds.

Attachments

• IMG_1308.JPG
    IMG_1308.JPG
    279.9 KB · Views: 134
  • IMG_1313.JPG
    IMG_1313.JPG
    347.3 KB · Views: 128
Breacher said:
Sdbirds said:
Solid looking body. How far was he.

Yeah, he looks close. Almost expect and arrow sticking out of his side. LP, I know you're good out to 110!

He was across a canyon would have been more time than I had to get to him (work sucks). Close ups were taken at 164. This pic was taken at 326

Attachments

• IMG_1306.JPG
    IMG_1306.JPG
    307.3 KB · Views: 118
Invisible man said:
That's a great looking buck. His cape looks perfect in the pics. I like the rings around the eyes too.

Ya that cape would look good mounted on my 2010 buck.

Lungpopper said:
Invisible man said:
That's a great looking buck. His cape looks perfect in the pics. I like the rings around the eyes too.

Ya that cape would look good mounted on my 2010 buck.
That's what I was thinking too. By the looks of his neck I'd say the juices are flowing in that part of town.

Wow that's a dandy buck! Man the bucks I been seeing don't even have the grey face yet, that's cool to see them in that color this early in the season.

he is really nice! i got a good look at him yesterday at 150yds, couldnt close the distance, ill be back tomorrow though

Back