ANOTHER LONG HIKE THIS MORNING

Lungpopper

GLASS,GLASS,GLASS
Staff member
Mar 2, 2011
Lakeside
schoutdoors.com
Started walking about 4:30 this morning hit the area I wanted to check out just about day break. Saw 5 does and no bucks.
On the way out I found this matching set of drops about 10 yards apart.

Attachments

• IMG_1296.JPG
    IMG_1296.JPG
    148.2 KB · Views: 173
  • sheds.jpg
    sheds.jpg
    541.7 KB · Views: 170
Nice, I love that pic with the sun rise, I awoke to a flat tire this morning, x my hunting this morning..... Tuesday afternoon will Be my next day out

Cool picture, any hike that results in sheds and a good photo op is a good hike ;)

Did some more hiking this morning. Looks like I found the original owner of those sheds.

Attachments

• IMG_1308.JPG
    IMG_1308.JPG
    279.9 KB · Views: 134
  • IMG_1313.JPG
    IMG_1313.JPG
    347.3 KB · Views: 128
Breacher said:
Sdbirds said:
Solid looking body. How far was he.

Yeah, he looks close. Almost expect and arrow sticking out of his side. LP, I know you're good out to 110!

He was across a canyon would have been more time than I had to get to him (work sucks). Close ups were taken at 164. This pic was taken at 326

Attachments

• IMG_1306.JPG
    IMG_1306.JPG
    307.3 KB · Views: 118
Lungpopper said:
Invisible man said:
That's a great looking buck. His cape looks perfect in the pics. I like the rings around the eyes too.

Ya that cape would look good mounted on my 2010 buck.
That's what I was thinking too. By the looks of his neck I'd say the juices are flowing in that part of town.

Wow that's a dandy buck! Man the bucks I been seeing don't even have the grey face yet, that's cool to see them in that color this early in the season.

he is really nice! i got a good look at him yesterday at 150yds, couldnt close the distance, ill be back tomorrow though

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu