ANOTHER MUTANT DOWN!!

HATCHET1

"yes,it killed the hound..ferocious bitch she was"
Aug 2, 2013
this freak tried to sneek in a third point..NOT ON MY WATCH!! he got the green light and was promptly dispatched...its not easy keeping the forky nation alive, were just doing our part to ensure everyone has at least one chance in life to shoot a forky, this old turd paid the ultimate price. stay tuned for next weekends harvests..and no, I did not have to touch this one..i just stood there and did absoulutley nothing...well..unless opening the gate is something.. **oh, and wanting to try to get the eye guard thing going? no way..not having it..kapoow..good night nurse**DSC02511.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
and yes...the poison oak is real this year duckers do to the copious amounts rain that we were blessed to have..

Stacking up the venison. Thanks for the hard work!!

(I don’t like the PO at all. Dab with bleach to dry it out? )

this freak tried to sneek in a third point..NOT ON MY WATCH!! he got the green light and was promptly dispatched...its not easy keeping the forky nation alive, were just doing our part to ensure everyone has at least one chance in life to shoot a forky, this old turd paid the ultimate price. stay tuned for next weekends harvests..and no, I did not have to touch this one..i just stood there and did absoulutley nothing...well..unless opening the gate is something.. **oh, and wanting to try to get the eye guard thing going? no way..not having it..kapoow..good night nurse**
F dude big ass forky..dang.
Hope it will taste good :)

Larry
.why would there be? Enlighten us?

A teaching moment if you will...man i miss upper, i gotta reach out to him and see how he,s doing.

10-4. No doubt. So many moments here where you are tempted to make that attempt to reproduce one of those isms ....however....there is only one OG........

Reactions: HATCHET1
The nerve on some of these deer... eye guards? Extra points? Trying to ruin our good California reputation for classy salad tong bucks.

Exactly..after 40 years and 2 or 3 buck kills...youd a think a guy would be rid of these junk bucks..but nope..they keep on popping up..damn neighbor must be going light on um...im gonna have to have a conversation with him.

every year after year forked horn ,, shh , but they been tasty so not complaining,,,, what do you want , if you want a trophy go to ???? hmmmmmm o ya New Mexico . or maybe old Mexico..
seriously if I don't move one or the other.. I left Arizona out on purpose.. FN zonies LOL..... wait my brother, sister, and cousins are Zonies:)

Still waiting for that first buck that will break 80inchs...im a patient man..so hoping it happens before i get to old..in the mean time..its forks for me!

GD...i am all about the strange for sure..have 257..will travel!

This little forky was murdered last season or so i think? I like when folks think **forkys ** are young deer..most deer in my area will die of old age being nothing but a forky..or by a bullet...LOL..IMG_6914.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Or El gato cleans um out..i hate el gato..uggh

This little forky was murdered last season or so i think? I like when folks think **forkys ** are young deer..most deer in my area will die of old age being nothing but a forky..or by a bullet...LOL..

note true, doesn't mean there young here it does every where else lol , but most was like this one my first of many, but most was like this, and tasty
FirstDeer.jpg

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu