Another youth hunt ends with a bang!!!!

Lumpy

Jul 26, 2012
Roseville, ca.
www.hookscalls.com
Birds were hammering on the roost this morning and flew down at 6:30. Once they hit the ground I went to work and started matching what the hens were doing, and 3 jakes started moving our way. Next thing I know they were 60 yards behind us and I asked Sarah if she wanted to shoot a jake, she answered "Im shootin the first bird that gives me a shot", so they circled around our blind and honest we had one struttin at 5ft, so close that all Sarah could see from the blind was the tips of his tail fan, so she lines up on one at 10 yards and smoked him, hunt ended at 6:45!!!!
Another great adventure in Gods great creation!!
God Bless

Attachments

• sarah.jpg
    sarah.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 19
  • securedownload.jpg
    securedownload.jpg
    995.3 KB · Views: 18

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu