Antelope hunt

Ocurtis

I have to share. My brother took his 4 year old daughter antelope hunting with him today. She put the gloves and knee ods on and did the whole crawling stalk.

So awesome. Can’t wait to take my daughter!

Wyoming

4bd07c5636cd6fd0595c65c89787caac.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's a beastly rifle. Any idea on details?

He bought a used custom action (forgot the brand) with the McMillin stock. He was planning on selling the stock and going with a sporter style but went ahead and kept it (adds a lot of weight though.)

Added a 26” proof research carbon fiber barrel, a fat bastard break, and a night force G6 scope.

He is currently throwing a 190 grain Nosler bullet downrange at 3300 FPS. After hunting season he said he will slow his loads down to conserve barrel life.

He bought a used custom action (forgot the brand) with the McMillin stock. He was planning on selling the stock and going with a sporter style but went ahead and kept it (adds a lot of weight though.)

Added a 26” proof research carbon fiber barrel, a fat bastard break, and a night force G6 scope.

He is currently throwing a 190 grain Nosler bullet downrange at 3300 FPS. After hunting season he said he will slow his loads down to conserve barrel life.

190 grains for an antelope :eek:, sounds like he has it all dialed in... Looks legit.

Back