Anti-theft ideas

unfortunately, i do not believe they are. but if you have anyone in your immediate family who has an iphone, sync it to their phone. if someone steals your stuff, anyone near that airtag with an iphone will act as a mesh network notifying whoever has the tag sync'd. i know it's a pain this way, but not sure of other similar types of devices that are as easy to use.

I picked up a four pack. any of my expensive gear left outside my truck and the truck will have one hidden, so while i'm hunting away from my vehicle, i'll know. and i can follow my airtag to call cops and recover my stuff

Does that dg hunt? Asking for a friend...
He does not..he sure looks good though out in the field .kinda like his owner..drives around a lot in the truck..eats and drinks alot .never kills anything..Daddy's boy

Reactions: Hollowpoint
He does not..he sure looks good though out in the field .kinda like his owner..drives around a lot in the truck..eats and drinks alot .never kills anything..Daddy's boy
He definitely looks the part, I love the sound of a hound bawling in the woods.

Id bait them in and then club them, sorta texas style. Leave them hanging on the fence.

Untill you have a rep they will keep commin.

But im where laws mean something and law enforcement cares.

Id bait them in and then club them, sorta texas style. Leave them hanging on the fence.

Untill you have a rep they will keep commin.

But im where laws mean something and law enforcement cares.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu