Any BLM shoothing sites ?

"Relentless"

Sep 9, 2018
Does anyone here know of any BLM shotthong area for target practice and sighting in firearms near rancho cucamonga? Im determine 2 drive an hour to 1hr 1/2 min. Any spots? I like to keep my area clean and pick up after myself and family and friends so it can continue 2 stay open and that way 2 the public and gun owners. I am responsible 4 my actions just 4 ur info.

Reactions: longbowhunter2
Victorville is off limits in every direction. You have to make it farther east. Here are the maps you need.

Hodge Road just off the 15 before you get to Barstow. Should be within your driving range. Very popular place and is a designated shooting area. Not regulated so everyone is responsible for safety and cleanliness.

Reactions: longbowhunter2

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu