Any CCW Carriers Here?

Macsteve

Jun 23, 2016
things escalate absolutely so quickly now directly due to mainstream media. One minute everybody is kicking sticks over how the political system owns us because Hillary managed to pay her way out of indictment, the next coincidentally at the same time, cops are caught on blurry cell phone videos killing 2 black criminals and the people protest violently and kill cops.

I mean it was something like 48 hours after the announcement of the incidents that 4 completely unrelated cops were killed and 6 more shot.

That being said, I've been told by quite a few that unless you own a business or can present proof of your life being at risk due to restraining orders and the like that you might as well give up trying to conceal carry legally.

true?

Depends on the county you are in. But yes in most counties it just got real hard to get a CCW unfortunately.

This isn't something I've looked into very seriously so please forgive my ignorance, but how does owning a business help?

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

HuggyBear15 said:
This isn't something I've looked into very seriously so please forgive my ignorance, but how does owning a business help?

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

If you own a storefront business that accepts cash as payment you are vulnerable to armed robbery. Also if you are the business owner you can say that you are the one carrying cash to the bank to make a deposit which also makes you vulnerable to armed robbery. It is not an easy process and can take months before they finally issue it to you but that's how owning a business helps you obtain a CCW.

Poway weapons and gear is holding public classes, including for those who have not been approved by the SD sheriff's Dept. This is a great idea politically. See link:
https://t.e2ma.net/click/gkm0g/812uue/0v8slb

follow-up training for a set price of $99 that will ensure you meet the training requirements for a CCW in California, once the Sheriff is forced to allow all lawful citizens the ability to protect their family, no matter what.

Eh. Good training no doubt, but nothing I didn't receive in the military and since the Sherriff won't qualify me i just couldn't foresee banking on it. No idea how they get away legitimately denying people the right to conceal carry with the right training. Should be like hunting. Get the training and the certificate and you are good to go

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu